TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Disillusioned With How Many Christians Involved In GS And Torment

http://lunaticoutpost.com/post-8304694.html

What is with the church people around here in Cambridge and the Catholics in Providence?

Ive met Christians down south who seem genuine who want to find out more about me but werent doing crazy harassment. They claimed alot of the types of people believing in these types of religions weren't genuine.

So they dont scare me. They are playing more to the agenda that protects mass and individual mind control for profit.

As ive stated before its not rhe overt Satanic types you have to worry about. Black pieces on chess boards can be played becuz theyve identified themselves. Besides I admire the honesty and that includes them utilizing deception on people who still fall for it even after they themselves have been forthcoming about their true natures.

Things are more complicated than black and white. The Satanism I worry about is whats being used as basically cult mind control in entertainment specifically rap music and related to gang activity. Of course. The modern mindset is that you have to be part of a group- military. Gang. Illuminati. Community. Corporation. Masons. Etc.

Its Satanism marketed for the purppse of cult mind control. In itself its agenda is Satanic I suppose...but theres something off about our world generally nowadays.

Why would this system send people posing as Satanists after me saying things like "Where's your god now?" back in early 2000s and then after all this time have people who are Christians come after me or join in with overt gesturing?

Ive been confused before when in some churches (connected to shelters or to get food) there was a sermon with some references to make me uncomfortable. And a weird kid referring to someone having alot to atone for.

The fact as of last year I am totally surrounded by perps and treated like a leper wherever I go in the United States and this all started becuz Im a second generation MK Ultra experimentee who refused to be intimidated shows that theres as much effort as possible to daily try and divert me and the public away from what this is really supposed to be about.


Alot of the cultish Satanic or  'Illuminati' propaganda in media and gangs now is akin to the churches popping up everywhere that seem to be for YUPpies, Hipsters and other millenials whom religion seems to have lost control over.

Instead of seeing the truth about the wprld and having further evolution of humanity they provide something to provide for that need within that's not being fulfilled.

I am hoping this is all just the viscous Obama admin's death throws.

But then again it might just be time to leave the US becuz nothing here is ever going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment