TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

https://onmc.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/manipulative-ge-commercial-for-mk-kids-survivors-of-programming-targeted-individuals/

2 comments:

  1. They *have* been very arrogant lately. Now they're doing things like very cockily claiming that "this is about as good as it's gonna get". Like it's not gonna get any better, I'm not going to find any better opportunities, etc. Well, I'll keep staying positive, and slogging my way through. Eventually, the pampered types will falter, and those who are true fighters will make some ground. We'll see if it doesn't get any better. At least I'm not tied to their system and have to cower to their demands like sheep and perps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep fighting and moving forward. They can keep sending me messages about getting an attorney and getting "burial insurance". haha. They really think they are going to do me in? When you remember that this is really an illusion brought on by people who hide and play god with technologies and massive numbers of human agents and spies, then you know it's just humans doing psych. warfare, and they can be beaten. then, they can take those idiotic "burial insurance" messages and stick them where the sun don't shine. In their world, the sun never shines. They only have their fake sun to shine on their fake worlds. They still live in darkness. It's like in those sci-fy novels about the people living underground (HG Wells?).

    ReplyDelete