TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mobbed Heavily In Chestnut Hill Area-Its Been A BAD Couple Of Days

Being mobbed moderately heavy in Panera Bread in Chestnut Hill mostly by black employees and a few white locals, uppity types.

Its lame suburban rich-kid-and-corporate-house-slave style. Not aggresive just punk ass...becuz they are privileged punk ass bitches.

Its in areas like this you can really see how 'Black Lives Matter' is just this game of making order out of chaos as diversion.

These people only want to support corporate culture and war crimes so they can keep their iPhones and quality of life. They could give a shit about ghettos in MO or Baltimore.

COINTELPRO certainly trained former generations for these ops nowadays.

What bothers me is how fuckin gangsta they act yet they are just spoilt.

Came out here for medical appointment. Which of course I missed.

Horrible last few days. THE GS IN THIS AREA HAS BEEN DRIVING ME NUTS.

Its been really bad. The electromagnetic influence or just pollution along with heavy psy ops has led to a near constant state of self talk in public.

Very heavy discrediting program. I AM IGNORING ALL OF THIS becuz all that matters....ALL-is that I keep going towards my goal.

My writing is all that matters. Fuck what people think or the cops etc.

Cop cars now show up wherever I go. Probably due to that bogus supposed tip to the FBI concerning me having a gun and bragging about shooting up the campus for money.

Uh is this the same FBI that shielded Whitey Bulger for years and covered up all those murders?
Tell me something, how can you have all this technology, funding for anti terror and investigative means, resources but somehow the drugs keep getting into the cities? The mob still exists? Corporations still pollute.
Human trafficking and the sex industry are solid. Hmmm..

I posted awhile ago about how I was in Venice beach CA near Santa Monica when Whitey was there as sources later stated. He was 'hiding out' there.

Yet...the gang stalking perps were on my ass the entire time I was there. So...I can be tracked anywhere I go but authorities are supposedly playing the 'Where's Whitey' game all over the US?
(The only thing creepier than Whitey in Venice is that seriously disturbing clown statue with the ballet tootoo on.)

Now does anyone understand why Im not taking any of this very seriously? It seems we're back in the Bush post 9-11 war era level of programs again.

Dealt with it then and I'll deal with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment