TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, December 25, 2015

I Realize Now That Boston And Cambridge Are Just Pure Evil

I now understand why they got Whitey Bulger out of hiding to parade him around as 'evil'.

So that its made to look as if the past is what was so evil. The terrible old days. And all those awful evil people that made it so.

Let me tell you something.
This area is just as evil if not moreso now. All theyve done is streamlined it so the public no longer sees or knows what goes on.

YUPpies and refugees make good fronts. So does political correctness. And MAKING SCAPEGOATS OUT OF PEOPLE YOUVE VICTIMIZED you dont want to answer for or have hold you accountable.

The use of technologies and chemical influences as well as non stop psy ops makes for a much worse environment than mobsters running around doing what mobsters do.

This place has a darkness over it that only slightly lifts on federal holidays (almost totally) and Sundays (enough to think more clearly than Mon-Fri).

Its become a complete and total living hell for anyone who enjoyed this area long term.
Society is broken down and the area rebuilt as to be unrecognizable.

My advice is to stop fighting. It has become evident that dissidents, countering corruption and even self defense are STRICTLY NO LONGER TOLERATED in the UNITED STATES or in the power center Boston especially.

For safety reasons I would seek to go elsewhere and fight from there even considering fleeing the United States not out of want but for preservation of one's life.

Despite the extreme torture during Bush never was the country so dangerous as now to its own citizens.

After seeing the conditions realistically in the Boston-Cambridge are after mind control has been lifted temporarily due to the holidays (Christmas) its shocking to come to the realization of the true conditions cirizens now live under specifically Targeted Individuals.

My advice to anyone in the northeast is to get out. Leave the US if you can. I dont know if its any safer or worse in any other first world country.

I now understand that Ive lived 44 years in most probably the most evil empire in earth's history.

The United States is evil and it will never change. Its always been.

Its time to decide if you want to be part of that or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment