TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

McDonalds Downtown Boston Its Still Ridiculous

This older white thin lady works there and has been a gang stalking fool for years. Why is she so nasty or indignant (in that quiet way with total deniability.that only the Irish can come up with)?

This town takes business way to personal.

If you want to.support organized crime crooked cops elite pedophile networks the scam known as the homeless industry drug dealers corporate America and basically the NWO thats your business.

Take being an uppity self righteous bitch and shove it up your ass.

Its so tiring. My grandmother used to pull the same tedious Irish Catholic bullshit her whole life.  The kid in the family who is realizes how messed up the family really is and is too smart or asks too many questions HAS TO BE SHUT DOWN, BLOCKED, INVALIDATED, VILLIFIED and SLANDERED AS CRAZY.

This is why I can deal with this system so well. I grew up with this foolishness. This is what families do and entire towns, cities, companies even countries. Its all the same set up. You see these poor souls on the street and in shelters all the time. Then when they drop dead the family does this barely plausible act like they gave a shit but its more obvious they are finally glad their problem is now gone.
Not me f&ckers. It aint gonna be me.

Its such a shitty act.

Oh...have pic of yet another Boston black that was doing gesturing, staring like a menacing idiot and being a general pain in the ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment