TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, February 12, 2016

A Harvard Cop Tells Me To Watch What I Say In Connection To The FBI Tip

I was just told by a Harvard policeman to watch what I say to people in relation to the FBI tip I was searched and questioned for. He said in relation to the tip “Especially when the witness is credible.” (This was in Holyoke Center which the officer invited me into. I was apprehensive as I believe its Harvard property.)
About 20 minutes ago.)
He asked me what happened becuz he said he knew me and talked with me a few summers ago and that didn't seem like something I would do.
He first said that over the summer there was a warrant for my arrest. I said if that was so then why am I still walking around? I said that I was searched to police satisfaction of not having weapons or making threats so he said it must have been a Be On The Look Out not a warrant (which might explain cops following me in many places or seeming to stalk me).
He also said that what he heard was that I had threatened to shoot the police not shoot up the Harvard campus as the officers who searched me some months ago had claimed. He also claims a verbal trespass is as valid as a piece of paper.

On this blog as well as with multiple witnesses I’ve had verbal exchanges with, ever since Ferguson my official position has been in support of police in this specific situation.
Recently Ive experienced multiple people trying to attempt what seemed like baitng, making negative statements about police and trying to get me to agree, even condone violence. I disagreed with their position as I just stated.
I've always said that citizens have no idea just how much authorities do that they are unaware of and you wouldnt want to see the kinds of people you'd have to deal with WITHOUT police around.
On this blog I also have posted that I disagree with NYC mayor's actions handling police and can understand their turning their backs on him in protest. I’ve also been critical of Deblasio's asking Al Sharpton for advice on how to handle police.

I have no violent history on my record. I am not a militant activist though I am dedicated.
I have no prior knowledge of gun use or operations of weapons.
I have owned knives for utilitarian purposes while traveling and through California and other legal states have owned a taser as there are many stray animals in parts of TX and stray meth tweekers in northern California lol.

I informed the officer the ACLU was handling my case. I also told him I had noticed a change in my not being tolerated since the new administration took power in the local area and state wide.

All I care about is if it effects my ability to travel. If so thats what lawyers are for.

___________________________________________________________
(Original post is available for viewing for legal purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment