TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hey Readers, I May Stop Posting Again For A While- Another Incident Occurred

I won't mention details for my own safety and to preserve any legal actions I may take but it seems to still be issues locally left from when I was getting alot of aggression from the local community as well as framed up.

Which gives me even more leads now into who could have been involved. I'm prepared now and as usual I will continue to utilize proper channels, remain peaceable and document any Harassment or wrong doing by authorities just as has been my behavior throughout this ordeal.

As always I leave a disclaimer that my work is partially in character or a signature especially the language used and this blog is merely theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no solid or specific belief of persecution. This has been my stated position in other situations or its been my policy not to speak to authorities at all other than to state my ongoing legal actions.

I work for my readers and my main objective is to publish a book. I have not done anything to jeopardize that in the past and it wouldnt make sense to do so now.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment