TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I Was In Jail For 4 Months (Pre Trial)- I Did Not Abandon You Dear Readers

After I posted a video of police harassment on YT and wrote about it here I was arrested a day or two later and told a horrible fax had been sent to that officer's dept. My lawyer showed it to me and it was really bad-lone shooter content. They connected it to the last incident in MA and tried to really screw me. I now have to modify rhis blog for legal reasons and to protect my work but also for my own safety.

Ive been held pre trial for almost four months-the first 24 days under a 'held without bail' statute which didn't even apply to me (NH-Preventitive Detention. Only for domestic violence cases where those involved had pre existing relstionship.) I refused to plead out-i got messed with. I was smart enough to not fall for getting put into a burrrito or segregated.

And thanks to the wonderful helpful women i met and the good COs.

I was advised by many savvy women in the jail that if I do indeed have a stalker and this isn't just police retaliation as I suspected it was the person or persons could become more aggressive over time.

Im sorry I have comment moderator on so your input as readers can't be seen unless i approve it.

I would never abandon you or bow to intimidation from anyone or powers that h. Its been an obvious attempt to silence this blog.

I will continue to post occasionally but cannot divulge personal info for safety reasons.

There's a disclaimer at the top of this blog that obviously the court as well as others didn't read. It plainly states im often extremely sleep deprived when writing or making decisions due to my age, health and lifestyle this equates unwise action at times (like posting the vid before going to the ACLU and being unprotected doing so.)

Hope everyone's doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment