TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, October 28, 2016

The Latest Twisted Comments From My Blog Stalker

Cant be sure if all along this has been just one person or a few but the abusiveness level and sentiment is usually similar.






(Sent comments to MYSELF? This isnt
Fight Club. Wtf?)

So...in another comment someone commenting the same way claims Im that I wouldnt be in trouble if I wasnt such gun toting right wing conservative wack job.

Now they have been lately (if same person or group) having this as content-lesbian, and child killer. But isnt THAT the opposite?

Anyone using frickin nursery rhymes should creep anyone the hell out immediately and this kind of using songs has been an ongoing standard.

So people are trying to hang me repeatedly, without trials or evidence, on hearsay (printed and otherwise) and not protecting me from the sort of person or people who've been harassing me for months.

So how is our system NOT corrupt at this point?

Oh btw for whoever is involved who thinks they are clever-Ive not been documenting and taking legal action to get justice, restitution or show the system works-Ive been doing so SO IN THE END I CAN DEMONSTRATE AND DOCUMENT THAT IT DOES NOT.

Which is reward enough.

And there NEEDS TO BE LEGAL REFORM in EVERY STATE across the country so that no one ever again can be arrested, sectioned, jailed or have their liberty taken away in any form due to a person's name being put on a threatening communication by another.


1 comment:

  1. You should be able to counter-sue them for making false arrests. They clearly did not trace the source of any of this to to the perpetrators. The perpetrators of this are the perps themselves. Perps did this to you. And the legal system as well as your attorney let them have their way with you.

    It looks like an aggressive attempt to get you rattled. And I suspect that having you spend time in prison would break you, and that that too was a strategic move by the system and not one individual.

    Keep standing up to these jerk-offs like you're doing. They're trying to rattle you by framing you, making false accusations, and lying to you. Rattle them by standing up to them, refusing to plead out, and continuing to expose them on your blog.

    ReplyDelete