TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Jerk At Voting Polling Station Terrorizes Cop Then Bumps Into Me...WTF

Unbelievable.

Done voting. Guy is beside me close as Im putting ballots into machine. He says to policeman working at table beside volunteer "You mean no one came in here today with a gun...(and threatened anyone)?"

The poor cop you could tell was stressed out and his attention distracted from trying to finish up as it was almost 8pm. Felt bad for him.
Then I move to my left to get a sticker 'I VOTED' and the same guy purposely bumps into me so it seemed, and invaded my space.

Who in the hell says such a thing to a policeman whos probably already stressed out by all the shootings to begin with, and especially in a location and during an event that Im sure he's been briefed is a higher than normal risk for such violence?

Who interferes with the workings of the US govt and rights of its citizens with such disregard and disrespect?

And IM THE ONE being so easily framed for domestic terrorism? Wtf is this crap?

Btw, if this post is misquoted and used against me in any legal proceedings like has been attempted in the last court case I will sue you until you are as destitute as I am now to the fullest extent of the law.

If anyone should be questioned or have their sanity questioned, its scum like that jerk in the voting station scaring cops and messing with people trying to exsercise their rights as Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment