TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Stephen Hawking Warns Most Threats To Humans Coming From Science, Tech and Progress/Disinfo Campaigns Can Influence A Person To Be Misguided For A Lifetime

Most threats to humans come from science and technology, warns Hawking:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/19/stephen-hawking-warns-threats-to-humans-science-technology-bbc-reith-lecture

About Stephen Hawking
http://www.hawking.org.uk/about-stephen.html

Years ago there was a cruel disinfo campaign here in the lower classes in this area of the USA where people claimed Hawking was some kind of weird discovery of hidden geniuse-that he already had a disfigured body and was in a wheelchair in some facility where it was 'discovered' he had super high intelligence.

I also recall a man I spoke with in passing telling me Hawking had been mistreated and had been living on the floor of an institution for throw away handicapped people before his 'gift' was 'discovered'.

All these years Ive ignored him and rejected him because he was the darling of the acedemic community due to his being 'discovered' and then supported. That he was a special case and no one out here on my level was ever given a chance and being mistreated was the way we we were handled normally anyway.

If I had known he was simply a Brit who was educated and came about in the usual way that someone in his position does I may have actually adopted him as a mentor or example to follow.

Its always been assumed hes American also.
People have to understand this was before the internet was a prominent part of average people's lives and wasnt easily accesible.

Also I now realize that anyone intelligent by nature will be supressed by power structures if they dont get educated at major institutions.

So despite all progress it still stands that those in power will utilize any means necessary to preserve their position and the status quo.

That isnt what upsets me. Its the current atmosphere of lying about sit-running things the same way but hiding behind a deception of a wonderful new world where bullshit concepts of 'change' and 'equality' are used to brainwash people.

So nothing has changed then.

No comments:

Post a Comment