TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, June 20, 2011

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2011/06/last-few-days-gs-is-to-prevent-artists.html?zx=e684b32ff7f6369c

2 comments:

  1. As I was reading comments on your blog I came across a recent one that I wrote , and it was kind of uncomprehendable where one would have to read it over to understand it, and still not understand. It was wierd that I couldnt even understand it and I wrote it. I believe the comment went blank when I wrote it and had to rewrite it very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the chances of winning a lawsuit are sometimes dependent on how much money/power an entity has. Check this one out:

    http://beta.news.yahoo.com/wal-mart-wins-supreme-court-sex-bias-case-142932169.html

    "I think it is a big win for very large companies because I think part of the message from the majority's decision is ... there are companies that are too big to be held accountable in a single forum for these kinds of practices," said Joseph Sellers, a lawyer for the women who sued the retailer.
    -----------------------
    The company was too big and too vast. It routinely tramples over the "little guys", and gets away with it, because there are so many employees, the accountability per person is near zero. In the past, the Justice Dept. would break that mutherf*$#$ up.

    ReplyDelete