TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I've Never Seen America More Clearly Than Now

I America for what it is now. And it scares me. I see.now.how evil it.is.Especially the northeast. Their greed, unfeeling.coldness.how.they lie to themselves constantly.


All of the beauty here in.Boston.is superficial. Its on the surface.

This place is just evil ill gotten old money, their slaves and other later arriving ethnic groups who had.to become murderers and criminals to make it here.


Its totally evil. America is evil.


There is no way I can ever live here. I can never return to Boston. Ever. And never to the northeast again.


The trained agents-the true gang stalking perps are always more intense and interesting compared to the untrained field agent types.

Long ago one.man who was a former history teacher told me "You can't be who you want in this country". Or that you can't be who you really are.


He was truly correct it turns out. Most of what the agents tell you, the info they drop is correct. I am talking.about things they WANT you to know so they just throw it at you out of nowhere.


Years later you realize through all their sickness and their own.twistedness, they had a deep understanding of this system. And they more than anyone else will end.up seeming most sympathetic to you when most other people who know who you are seem just self serving and just into mobbing you.


This country is completely disgusting to me.

Now I just.have.to.get out without them.framing me up for.some lone.shooting or terrorist actions. Which you know they r going.to try to use everything I.have.written to.do.that.


No comments:

Post a Comment