TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Being Coerced to Seek Council and Come Forward: for Me Its Too Late But The System Only Wants What IT Wants For TIs

(This was written today at MIT so perhqps I was feeling an influence from there. Usually I get an interface when in the main building anyway.) Most of what has been done to destroy my mind and my talents is behavior modification. Its in the interest of I assume correcting what was formed in my by programming and RA as well as my upbringing.

The attitude seems to be that I am full of myself and I have to learn to live among society etc etc.

However, if this is the case what right does whoever is doing this have to cause me to have the serious health problems I have now as well as destroy my potential as an artist, writer, poet, dancer, art model, actress, comedian, parent, wife, homeowner, student and councillor??? As far as I know they havent got the right. But this system is so all pervasive now that it is coming across as totally self righteous and in the right. Just and for the good of all.

How can this be if its so destructive? And how can I be wrong if efforts have been made to silence me or get legal council? If I was truly wrong they wouldnt be afraid of my testimony.

A large part of this is behavior modification which is to force me (at this stage it seems) to confess to someone or society generally which is an important part and stage in CULT MIND CONTROL aka brainwashing.

Giving in to the group or cult.

I am supposed to finally seek justice by getting a lawyer, coming forward, admitting information I wouldnt have at earlier stages, defending myself via the system not by rebelling, hiding, and living outside the system etc.
IF THIS IS SO DESIRABLE THEN WHY WAS IT NOT ALLOWED IN THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS WHEN I SOUGHT LEGAL COUNCIL? When the damage done to me- my mind and physical body, could have been minimized.

This is all bullshit. Its merely part of the game they are playing with my life as well as everyone elses. I refuse to be used like a puppet in some play some assholes higher up feel like they are directing. I am fucking sick of this.

I will NOT do as I am expected and I will NOT do as I am supposed to do. Becuz this would not be truly living by one's Will but the Will of The State and all its little mind controlled sick citizens who agree with this fucked up system.

Fuck the United States, fuck mass mind control and fuck giving to false justice.

Why would I give into the Will of a country that even has such a program in existence of creating mind controlled slaves (via internal programming) then using MK Ultra to create mere puppets of mind control via OUTSIDE forces. All they do is wipe whats inside of you and use outside forces of mind control and manipulation and brain washing to create this OTHER person they want you to be. What kind of a country is that? FUCK this. I will absolutely do nothing of the kind. Go to hell. Go fuck off to Disneyworld if you want a story book Happy Ending and everyone and everything neatly in its place. I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR DESIRED RESULT.

I will NEVER give you what you want. Let the rest of the country serve your fucked up agenda.

Imagine, turning ARTISTS, who are basically living gods moreso than normal people
into robots to do others bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment