TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

changing tactics and consistent black pawns

Latest tactics consist of having cops in marked cars drive by a lot.

The biggest one now is having one individual walk into the area of public space or room/store/building I am in and then walk away or out.

People walk by hanging their heads in shame and pity. Or feeling bad for me is constant now and usually in a flow of people walking down street.

They've also taken to doing this in my sleep spot so I see a parade of feel-bad head hangers when I wakeup and try to pack. (Anywhere Harvard i get harassed. Areas I could not figure out why there was so much gangstalking it always turns out that it's affiliated with Harvard somehow.


One guy touched his hand to his chest I ignored it but saw it as he walked awaynand putt his hand down.

Obviously they are tryint to change tactics. Also I am doing things differently and Doing things that make me feel good and gentler so they cannot exactly make me angry anymore.

On the buses they are still using blacks to make me become racist but i notice now  its uppity blacks who purposely look down on what I am wearing or bus drivers messing with me. Of course the passengers doing this are wearing black and red.

And also common in this area is people usually men leaning into my face as they walk past me in the opposite direction. I called one out 2 day in harvard square because I know there are cameras everywhere there.
He looked embarrassed. And even went the wrong way and had to turn around to get to his original destination.
I have seen him before he was a local tradesman. Just another person who is involved in a small business in trades like carpentry etc who is involved in gangstalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment